Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Super Bowl Sunday!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes. :D And tonight's dinner is going to be seriously yummy too. :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very little leftovers here ! I made a *huge* pot of chili and I have a small zip loc container left .

Post Thanks / Like
    We didn't even get to all the food we had planned! Gotta' love it when two dieters decide to "cheat," eh? :D Those big eyes and small stomachs...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I was outside waging the unending war on weeds during most of the first half. BTW, weeds are winning at this point, if anyone is interested!

I'm not really a Cardinals supporter--not a fan of professional sports or football--but I was hoping they would make a good showing--and they did! :) A win would have been nicer, but a close game was a nice change for the Super Bowl, wasn't it? :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure was! It was a really close game throughout, even though the Steelers came out of the gate with a TD.

Herself is a Bucs fan (that'll do, that'll do) but really wanted the Cardinals to win this one.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL I agree Sister Tink . My eyes are always bigger than my stomach was . LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    It was an amazing game. It kept me on the edge of my seat!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910