Thread: Not even out the door to work yet and

Post Thanks / Like
    already it's begun....
    Ok..so thewre I was...minding my own buisness and trying to get dressed for work. I hear a loud *BANG* my dh yells and and a rumble of stampedeing feet. This is actually a normal morning...so I think nothing of it

I walk out of the bedroom and notice my son is under the computer desk and my tower is not on. I then inquire as to why we are switiching towers and my dh asks if I did not here him yelling and them running?duh....You 2 always do that in the morning.

My Power supply decided to blow up this morning....

After my intial panic I went to newegg and looked up my part...much better now lol...I just have to wait until payday....grrrrrrrrrrr
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh, yes one of 'those' days. I try to avoid 'those' days as much as possible. :D At least there is a part out there for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz, post: 101733
    My Power supply decided to blow up this morning....

After my intial panic I went to newegg and looked up my part...much better now lol...I just have to wait until payday....grrrrrrrrrrr
    My power supply blew some time last fall...it took BOTH of my hardrives with it! Marcus had to practically rebuild my entire computer. (Newegg is his favorite place to shop, too. ) So, I feel your pain.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. Hope it's fixed soon!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle