Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old tv shows

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never seen any Sex and the City programmes so of course didn't watch the film. Am I the only one who hasn't watched it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I finally watched all the seasons on DVD a couple years ago. It took me about a week and a whole weekend. I ate and breathed the show. You know I had to see what all the fuss was about. It was good. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    My hair dresser had the film on when I was there one time. It is the MOST boring thing. You aren't missing a thing, Helly.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    See, two sides of the coin. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed! Thank heaven we are such a diverse community, eh? How uninteresting we'd be if we were all the same and had the same opinions!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Plus, isn't it great that we are okay with not agreeing. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol... now do I bother or not... lol....

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I've never seen the series, so probably didn't get over half the film. Plus, I didn't pay close attention to is, as I found it boring!

So! All that to say, give it a go and see for yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally I likely would have not enjoyed the movie had I not had the back story of all the characters from the show. Pop in the first season and give it a go.

Post Thanks / Like
    See? That's what I sort of thought. As a "cold movie" it was a snoozer. :D But then, the entire subject matter/plot is not anything I'm interested in to begin with.

I'm not exactly the best movie critic in the house.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast