Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonny in the Snow

Post Thanks / Like
    My Dog X Kangaroo has really enjoyed playing in the snow with me, eating it and all He has been jumping up and down catching it in his mouth, thought I'd post some (rather funny) pics Hope you have as much as a laugh as we did taking them!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    He was literally about 3-4 ft in the air btw... he has jumped right into my arms before. Considering he is REALLY tiny, it's quite a feat!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mad dog!

Post Thanks / Like
    aww he looks like he's having lots of fun!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    So cute! My poor arthur would want to be up in my arms avoiding the snow at all cost.

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE the last one!

Thanks Josh! Laughing is a wonderful thing!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    They are very funny Sonny is very cute :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    He is wild!!! Lovely dog though and has really calmed down since being trained properly :D
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw he looks like he's having great fun there X

Post Thanks / Like
    Great piccies!

Dogs love snow. I have no idea why. On the few times we've had any snow, our dogs turn into plows. Running around with their mouth open at ground level scooping up snow. Makes no sense to me.

Anyway, here's a video clip that I ran across last Christmas about a dog that seems to enjoy the snow. Hope you enjoy the clip!

<center><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0sUL0KCIc48&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0sUL0KCIc48&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></center>

Tom (can't stand the stuff myself)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast