Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a favorite musical?

Post Thanks / Like

No you're not weird, but you *do* have my falling off my bed giggling right now...I don't know if it's what you said, or the fact that Jon was reading over my shoulder and shouted, "YES!! YES!! That's it exactly!!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 102967
    It bugs the daylights out of me that we are going along ever so nicely with the story and suddenly someone bursts into song. Drives me NUTS! Except for the three I listed of course.

Opera is different. It's all in music, all lyrical, etc. It's not a mix of talking and singing... (not much talking...).

I know. I'm weird.
    ok Mike is the EXACT same way. He cannot stand musicals.

Where as I think it is perfectly normal to break out in song....perhaps because I do this in real life sometimes

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I mean...who goes along being a tough guy hood in a leather jacket then bursts into song about some chick? HUH? Who really does that except for John Travolta in GREASE? How silly is THAT?

Or, who goes to a foreign country to teach some King's kids and suddenly starts bellowing out some goofy song? NO ONE, ok? NO ONE!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    When you start singing in your real life, Johnie do you communicate with that singing? I mean, do you have a number you do with your clients or something?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not sing to clients. I do tell stories sometimes.

You might not want to see me over by Rock n Roller coaster cause I will belt out some Aerosmith over there

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously stop, I'm gonna fall off the bed...

Post Thanks / Like
    Singing in life because you are happy is one thing, suddenly bursting into "I WANT YOUR BODY" to Mike some night is NOT reality, ya' know?

I mean, so here's Becca going on about her day, and it's now dinner, so she spins to Jon and starts crooning this little ditty about needing to have a vacay at Diznay... JUST SO NOT GONNA' HAPPEN, ya' know?

So like, we have a Disney Secrets musical in the works, or WHAT?

Post Thanks / Like
    I see the Tony's rolling in as you speak!!!!

I need a real "flowy" dress so I can twirl around whilst I sing...and maybe a chair to flip around on...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ummm...ok. (Sorry, Jon).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 102976
    Singing in life because you are happy is one thing, suddenly bursting into "I WANT YOUR BODY" to Mike some night is NOT reality, ya' know?

I mean, so here's Becca going on about her day, and it's now dinner, so she spins to Jon and starts crooning this little ditty about needing to have a vacay at Diznay... JUST SO NOT GONNA' HAPPEN, ya' know?

So like, we have a Disney Secrets musical in the works, or WHAT?
    My husband would be SUCH a happy man if I did that

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast