Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite places to watch the fireworks?

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks tigger! we tried to get into nine dragons but were told it was closed at the moment but hopefully we can watch from outside :smiley4:

Post Thanks / Like
    TBH, This is one area I really don't plan too much. I tend to just wonder over 5 mins before the start of the show and hope i'm not stood behind someone really tall!

:)

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Keith i like the sound of that champagne in light up glasses, might try this next month. We tend to watch it from around Canada/England. The tree's can obscure your view a little but its still fantastic. I remember one day we where sat on the benches just across from the Rose and Crown and we stopped there and you could just see the fireworkd through the top of the tree's, it was actually superb, just relaxing (with a pint in my hand i may add, not a glass of champagne like keith) .

Just love the Illuminations, i have to say though, we wasn't keen on the Illuminations cruise, we much preferred the Wishes cruise.
    Love and Hugs Catherine :tongue0011-1:

October 21st - 28th 08. Jardim Da Vau Portugal:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine, post: 3078
    Oh Keith i like the sound of that champagne in light up glasses, might try this next month. We tend to watch it from around Canada/England. The tree's can obscure your view a little but its still fantastic. I remember one day we where sat on the benches just across from the Rose and Crown and we stopped there and you could just see the fireworkd through the top of the tree's, it was actually superb, just relaxing (with a pint in my hand i may add, not a glass of champagne like keith) .

Just love the Illuminations, i have to say though, we wasn't keen on the Illuminations cruise, we much preferred the Wishes cruise.
    I thought the wishes cruise was much nicer than illuminations too. we always watch illuminations from the UK with a yard of ale for him and a cider for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12