Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasmic news

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 103008
    So than now means our DHS day should be either a Tuesday or a Thursday
    Fantasmic days really do add to the crowds now at DHS. I think what we will do next visit is go to DHS on a non Fantasmic day, then on a Fantasmic day....just go in the evening.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking to do the Fantasmic dining package thing. We did it a few years ago for the first time we watched it and the view was ok, but we went back in December and got a front row seat(no package)which was fab! However, it it is going to be so busy when we take our 6 family members for their first trip in May then the package might be the way to go even with poorer seats.

It is such a shame, though I realise it is expensive. I still can't understand the reason for cutting it when the crowds are there to fill the show. every night.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was told by a CM that the park hours for Easter (MK in this instance) are going to be cut, or at least not increased as usual.

Has anyone heard that? What a mob scene that will be, if it's truly what is planned!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    are you sure it just wasnt their working hours that will be cut?

I know that has happened...even monorail pilots...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is an incredibly popular show. I have said before that cutting the days was a STUPID idea.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You beat me to posting ths news, Johnie . :tongue:
    I spoke to my friend Claire last night . You may remember me mentioning her before . She is a fabulous waitress at 50's Prime Time and keeps me updated . She said as we get closer to the summer and attendance picks up, they will add additional evenings . Just a guess on her part ... In the summer months, Fantasmic will be back to every evening and perhaps twice at times .

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree it's an improvement but should be every night - a mad idea to reduce performances IMHO

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know it was down to 1x per week either. Thought it was at least 3x. I won't be able to see it this visit but hopefully in December
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to book the Fantasmic package for a Thursday evening in May , to be on the safe side .

Post Thanks / Like
    Do they have more than one showing on a single night, or a later showing when it's Extra Magic Evening Hours?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast