Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 30 pounds....gone!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's official today, as I have lost 30 pounds!!!!!

It's been a long hard road and I have another 15 to go to be at my ideal weight (at least in my eyes). I'm going to keep going!

As you can see in my signature, the treadmill has been my life. It's what I do, but I'm so excited about spring coming, yes I know it's a little ways away, but I'm looking for it. I can hardly wait to go walking/jogging outside.

I have also not ate any fried foods or fast food in 6 months.

Don't get me wrong it's a still a struggle to eat well and exercise.

Post Thanks / Like
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! :9: :9: :9:

You keep up the fight, woman! You will be amazed at how nasty fried and fast food tastes with each passing month. You'll wonder whatever you thought was good about it!

Here's to the next 15!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Tink! As you know, it's not easy! But one day at a time, right! I think it's helped to look at mini goals. Like right now, I am one pound away from a new 10's number. I just want to get to that number.

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly!!! Last time I weighed myself I was at the 00 mark of a new decreasing decade. I know how exciting those numbers can be.

I also like to try on clothes that are the next size (or so) down. Even if I wouldn't wear them, I get a motivational boost from being able to get them on, or up, or especially buttoned! Herself bought a new pair of work trousers and I could get them on. Wouldn't wear them in public, but could get them on and buttoned. It's ALL about those small steps.

Each time I slip, or have something I shouldn't, I just acknowledge that I did and move on. I don't go hog wild and eat myself silly, nor do I beat myself up. I might even do an extra bit of exercise if I think I'm in control.

I think your use of the treadmill is so impressive! I wish I had that dedication. I am trying to make sure I get some sortof physical anything in each day. Maybe I run up and down my stairs, or do some running in place... just moving the body is better than not, eh?

I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait until you tell us that you've reached your goooooaaaaaallll! (Said in my best soccer voice).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I totally understand what you are saying. I have a size lower than what I am in now sitting in my closet. Just for giggles I thought I would try them on. I was able to get them on, but not able to button, but hey, they were on!!

I also do the running in place and Walk A the Pounds dvds, and have even done the stairs option too. I have to shake things up or sometimes I just don't want to be on the treadmill (I have a love/hate relationship with it). But I would definitely say that I use it 95% of the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I pushed myself so hard the other day, running up and down the staircase, that I nearly croaked! I had the worst time catching my breath. Pays of though, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it does...my theory is 'no pain, no gain.'

Out of everything I do, I get the most tired from doing the stairs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww Billie that is fantastic!!!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Billie,

That is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Well done you!!!!!

Keep up the AWESOME work!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast