Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 30 pounds....gone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Our Claire has done an amazing job of it too.

Mairead, it's never too late to get back on the weight loss trail! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    yes you're right (of course!) Claire has been incredible too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys! We've all done amazingly well. I pledge that when I reach goal I will post before and after pics. Am I mad?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, very very mad. I'm burning and destroying all before pictures. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    My doc wanted to take a photo of me as I started this journey. I flat out REFUSED! I do have some shots of myself, but they are not going to be shared. Nuh unh!

I was thinking about taking a photograph of before and after clothes. :D Don't think I can though, as I'm giving away my clothes as fast as I outshrink them. :D

You are one brave chickie, Claire!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been giving away my clothes too, very quickly as well. Oh, don't fit, okay they are gone...just like that.

I'm even going to "lose" my school ID so I can get another with the thinner me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had airport security look at my passport then me, then back at my passport for my last flight (to Boston). I did grin and make a comment about how that doesn't really look like me now. :D I wonder if I'll have to get a new passport before the old one expires?

Post Thanks / Like
    Even if you do, it's such a good reason to have to get a new one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not $125 worth of good reason! (Tighter than bark to a tree, that's me)! :D :D

Post Thanks / Like
    That is great news FD, Well done the end is in sight.
    I am plodding on but my biggest thing has been water. Now known in my house as "Tinks Drink". Because the lovely Tink said water is good. I have a bottle of water 330ml and i refill and drink it 6 times a day. I am weaning myself off Pepsi Max,
    It has been good because i think l was confusing thirst with hunger (It's a good line even if it's not true) but hey water is good for you.
    Now it's just thinking weekends don't go hand in hand with vodka and Pinot , Baby steps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast