Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Oooh I hope Keith's around

  1. #1
    Senior Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK new camera. Pictures on it that you all need to see. Find box, extract manual, CD-rom, USB cable.
    Insert CD - follow all instructions to the "Installation now complete" bit. Restart computer. Nice icon on desktop. Connect camera, switch on and wait for lovely pictures to pop up.

    I/O error, process aborted.

    What does that mean? Answers before I get back from the school run please.

  2. #2
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 1328
    OK new camera. Pictures on it that you all need to see. Find box, extract manual, CD-rom, USB cable.
    Insert CD - follow all instructions to the "Installation now complete" bit. Restart computer. Nice icon on desktop. Connect camera, switch on and wait for lovely pictures to pop up.

    I/O error, process aborted.

    What does that mean? Answers before I get back from the school run please.
    Well it means you've only gawn and broke it (stop me if I get too technical )

    What kind of camera is it again? Their website may have some updated software which you know, works I dont use the cables to attach mine, I always use a little card reader
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







  3. #3
    Senior Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a Fuji.

    Should I uninstall the software and reinstall it?

  4. #4
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 1340
    It's a Fuji.

    Should I uninstall the software and reinstall it?
    definitely worth a try but have a look at www.fujifilm.com first to see if there's any updated software!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







  5. #5
    Senior Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keith you posted a link to a cigar website. :rofl:

  6. #6
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 1343
    Keith you posted a link to a cigar website. :rofl:
    did you buy any

    www.fujifilm.co.uk I guess then! they must have lost out on fuji <G>
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







  7. #7
    Senior Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give up. Installed software 3 times but same error everytime. Have to wait till Adrian gets home now.

    No pictures till tomorrow then. :sigh;

  8. #8
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 1359
    No pictures till tomorrow then. :sigh;
    AWWWWWWWWWW! can't you tell him to hurry up and come home
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







  9. #9
    Senior Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    While we're on the subject of cameras...

    This one takes XD and SD cards - we're using an SD we had lying around for practise. What's the preferred card of these two?

  10. #10
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 1366
    While we're on the subject of cameras...

    This one takes XD and SD cards - we're using an SD we had lying around for practise. What's the preferred card of these two?
    No real difference in how good they are, XD tend to be more expensive. No problem using SD as far as I'm concerned :thumbs_up:
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •