Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Surprise Trip ~ June 2009

Post Thanks / Like
    Another Surprise Pre-Trip ~ June 2009

I cancelled our June trip due to Kim's pregnancyfinding out after the fact that the baby isn't coming till August . It's all good though since Jim and I are still in the planning stage in May and doing the cruise .
    But ... the 10th anniversary pin event is in June and my birthday is the 25th before the pin event starts . So , I was talking to my friend Cindy . She is the one that use to be a CM and introduced me to the pin event . She called out of the blue wanting to know if I was still coming and I told her No .
    She stated she I needed a break, her DH has been ill and stopped smoking . He is beyond Grumpy . She is going to book at Pop with her AP FL rate from the 25th to 29th . She has a 3 day fun pass that she bought for her daughter and it was never used . If staying on site is too expensive, we can try somewhere off site . If all else fails through, I can stay at her house . Either Way
    I will be doing a trip report on the pin event . Happy Birthday to me at WDW . WooHoo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I guess you all missed this
    Update is : I am going . We are staying a couple of nights off site for my birthday and a couple of nights at Cindy's . I'm updating my 5 day park pass in May to an AP . I'll be an AP holder again . For the first time ever I will actually be at the world on my birthday day . LOL and doing the pin event which was totally unplanned . It's the 10th anniversary .

Post Thanks / Like
    wooohooooo EXCELLENT!

I'm going in June too :D
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Really, When, Keith ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I did miss this Tinker!

Make sure you get your free present on your birthday!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    free present ? fast pass right b/c I have an AP .
    Nevermind, duh, forgot about the gift card . ( or park tix )

Post Thanks / Like
    There are several options if you don't want to get the free ticket on your birthday.

A birthday FASTPASS® exchange card+ for a certain number attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or

A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use for certain purchases including select merchandise, recreation or tour experiences, or for Disney's PhotoPass® on-site services at participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort; or

A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.

Have you registered on the Disney website?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

You're going to have fun! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I had forgot about the birthday fun card at first . No, I haven't registered . Didn't know you could do so in advance .
    Since when is FL resident AP rooms so high ? I guess I must be still back in the day, when residents could get value rooms for $49. - $59. Unless I was doing something wrong, I was getting $129. a night . Could it be that June is peak season ?

Post Thanks / Like
    They haven't released resident or Ap rates for June yet. We got a $69 value room at the All Stars for March.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast