Thread: help with getting a new camera

Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone suggest any compact digital cameras to take to disney? I've read about the bigger ones but I think it would be too much for me

I have a fuji at the moment which has been great but has finally stopped working reliably

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had a really really bad time of it with Fuijfilm!!!! Third camera in under 6 months that I've had from them that has broken randomly!! Others have had excellent reviews with them, so don't let my story put you off.
    We just got my dad a Canon Ixus and it's brilliant, really really small and takes stunning pics, These pics;
    http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/forums...ead.php?t=6074

where taken with it
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    the canon ixus range get good reviews. We had a canon powershot before i got my DSLR and was very impressed with the photos i got on that.

this is the one i take with me when i dont want he hassle of a dslr and all it's kit and caboodle

http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Prod...owerShot_A640/

i like the fact it has regular bateries (not rechargable) because it means on holiday i don't have to bother recharging- just carry extras.

if you;d like to see some photos i'd happily post some for you