Thread: Sister wouldn't appreciate this so much...

Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw this on Cakewrecks... not so sure jade would appreciate it, but it's bloomin' brill!
    http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/...have-cake.html
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    that's great!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love that blog :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol... saw that one the other day. Love 'em.

Post Thanks / Like
    And on that note, Midwife has said the head is fully engaged and Niamh will be here anyday now... She has been for a brisk walk and eaten some pineapple too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhhh, and Lucy Skywalker enters the world... :D :D :spring:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be long now!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! The midwife has said the head is engaged even further now (so fully engaged) and that she should be taking brisk walks and also suggested that she eats fresh pineapple to bring things a long a bit.
    Jade hasn't been fed up throughout the whole pregnancy and has been really active, but now she is really fed up bless her :( Won't be long though!
    The wall that is between mine and my sisters room is really thin, and I can hear her talking in her sleep right now! She is talking gibberish!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried pineapple - didn't work. :(

Get her some raspberry leaf tea from a health food shop - that is supposed to help too.

Post Thanks / Like
    The babe (and the body) will come when she is ready. :D Sometimes there is need for intervention, but that should be the exception instead of the rule.

No real need to try and push things along, until the term "push" is a very interactive event.

Be sweet to your sister Josh. She has one heck of a job to do and it's coming up fast!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle