Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ****Secrets 1st Chocklit exchange****

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone and welcome to the 1st secrets chocklit exchange

Chocklit to the value of $10 or 7 should be purchased and sent to your nominated exchange.

Please send your name, address and any special dietary needs/allergies to me via pm letting me know whether you're happy to post overseas or not by Friday 13th february (yikes) and packages are due out by Friday 20th - you could even take advantage of discounted valentines chocklit!!!

Please take the time to read the general exchange guidelines which i've copied and pasted from the ornament exchange

any questions please ask

General Exchange Guidelines

wdisneysecrets cannot be held responsible for the non-receipt of any exchange item - you enter into the exchange at your own risk.

Only registered members may join an exchange. Please don't try to sign up your relatives, children, neighbours or dog as these will be politely declined.

By signing up you agree to your address details being passed to another forum member.

By signing up you agree not to pass any address or other personal details on to anyone, forum member or otherwise.

Each exchange is for a specific item. Please expect only to receive that specific item. Extras in a package are entirely at the sender's discretion and no one should feel obliged to send anything other than what we are currently exchanging.

Please obtain proof of posting where possible.

Please advise on the appropriate thread when you have sent/received your package.

We may need volunteers to act as exchange elves. If, for whatever reason, someone does not receive their item, we will ask an elf to send a replacement for them. If you are willing to volunteer for this please notify the exchange coordinator via Private Message.

Please stick to the budget set by the exchange coordinator.

If sending overseas please ship via Air Mail.

Signing up for an exchange and then failing to post to your recipient will result in a 12 month suspension from future exchanges.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chocklit :D I'm up for that, PM on the way

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    *gasp* How did I miss this??

Post Thanks / Like
    come on guys only got a few names so far

did i spell Chocklit wrong or summit??

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't get a lot of traffic on the weekends.....

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm here now and definitely up for this one - as if there would be any doubt :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    PM on it's way. Who'd like some delicious Caley's Chocolate? :D
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Did someone say Choklit

PM on the way :D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not going to join this one but wanted to tell you about the chocolate bar we saw at Whole Foods.

It's white chocolate with kalamata olives! Now, I love olives (but not white chocolate) but I cannot imagine that one!

There was a dark milk chocolate bar (that's what the label said, a high cacao content, but still milk) with BACON.

Not so sure about these!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    ok bacon is making it's way into everything nowadays.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast