Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: I'm home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my lordy..... Now you listen here and you listen real good.... YOU are supposed to be resting, not clearing up unwashed things. The repair op is far worse than the original op and we are not joking here and not playing around. You sit on your butt for however long you need to to get this job done or you won't be going anywhere missy! You have had a major operation... it wasn't a wee cosmetic op you had :( Please please please rest hun... worried sick about you right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 105618
    OK get the two of them on here.

That would only be slightly more scary than the talking to they had from my Mum earlier!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 105655
    Oh my lordy..... Now you listen here and you listen real good.... YOU are supposed to be resting, not clearing up unwashed things. The repair op is far worse than the original op and we are not joking here and not playing around. You sit on your butt for however long you need to to get this job done or you won't be going anywhere missy! You have had a major operation... it wasn't a wee cosmetic op you had :( Please please please rest hun... worried sick about you right now.
    I'm trying hun but it's so hard not having another adult in the house.

I can't expect the kids to be 24/7 and they are only kids.I'm not lifting just pottering i promise.X

Post Thanks / Like
    You really do need to lay down the law about guests for at least amonth, Teresa. You really can't afford to be cleaning up behind other people at all for a while.

Your kidlets need to understand that yes, you are home and yes, you will be fine in a few months. But they need to completely clean up after themselves for at least a month or two until your innards heal. They're old enough to understand--they're just ready for mom to be MOM in all facets of their lives. They need to comprehend and be reminded regularly that your love is there and you support them, you just can't do it physically yet.

Dismounting soapbox! :) You have terrific kidlets who have been worrying a lot and really just want things to return to normal--NOW! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    im getting from reading this that your the do everything for them kind of mum maybe that they have just gotten use to this and like you say as you dont look ill they dont realise how ill you actually are.i also get from this that they are good kids and maybe this has been a huge upheval for them as like you say you are a single mum like the saying goes " we hurt the ones we love the most" maybe a couple of days apart will be best for the three of you. is there anyone whpo could come over n pamper you while they r away???

Post Thanks / Like
    Thought it was about time i showed you the pics of the beautiful flowers that Julie organised for me

These are the roses i had from Tracy

And this is the bouquet i had from my Godmother

Post Thanks / Like
    Try again

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know why it's sideway it's not on photobucket!

Post Thanks / Like
    No won't have it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Last chance

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast