Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 104319
    Washing up means you are standing too long. :( Making tea is the same. Truly Teresa, please let them do everything, ok? I know you must feel pretty good, but what's inside is still not healed. If you push, you'll have problems.

You don't want to go back to the hospital!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know i'm just so used to doing everything i can't just sit here!

I have to do stuff when the kids are at school.Mum is doing all the washing and Robyn is hoovering for me.Jack just does what i tell him too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well maybe she liked the hospital and wants to go back! Oh, did I hear her say NO WAY!!

Well then listen up young lady or I'm sending someone over with some rope to tie you down to the couch and then I'm going to have them sing "that song" to you over and over again.......

Post Thanks / Like
    No dearest, you do NOT have to do stuff. Honestly Teresa! You are not going to stop until you make me get on a plane and come over there, are you?

Seriously. Boring as it may be, sit there, better yet recline there and don't do a DARNED THING!!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! Definitely follow orders and DO NOTHING! It's really hard, but your innards are healing and they heal better when they are resting!

Have your weekend slaves (aka kidlets) leave some magazines/books, puzzles and other restful things on a table near your chair/sofa. And a pitcher of water and a tumbler. You get the idea. Do not lift anything heavier than a cup of tea or tumbler of water (my mother was told a pencil, but that didn't go over too well, either!).

Think of it as insurance for future good health! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Teresa...been working and stuff so not been around, but so so glad you're home and healing...big big hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 104350
    Teresa...been working and stuff so not been around, but so so glad you're home and healing...big big hugs
    Thanks hun.
    I have some really special friends on here.X

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you're back here with us safe and sound...

Post Thanks / Like
    hon I know it's hard not to get up and do something but just relax and enjoy it! You don't want to injure yourself

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been working on my itinerary today!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast