Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Not too bad.
    Can't wear them at night though as i don't like my feet to be hot in bed.
    Used to them now and i know i have to wear them for my own benefit so i just put up with it.
    Don't like the holes at the foot end though as my toes keep popping through!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know they aren't the nicest things, but do keep them on, ok? No time to be sharing scary stories, but they do their job well!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 104998
    LOL no just 2 weeks at home.
    It's ok when no one is here as they keep me warm but when i answered the door yesterday to the man delivering the flowers form Tracy i had my short pj's,dressing gown and TED's on and he almost threw them at me and ran!
    Love the visual of that, DB!

That hole is so the medical team can monitor the pulse in your foot. Sounds weird, but that's what they did with my mother. She didn't like the hole in the top of the TEDs either, so I bought her some without. The visiting nurse was not happy. We just made sure she wore the ones with the hole when the nurse visited after that. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have just had a thought, you could recycle your TED's and use them instead of the stockings recomended when flying, when you go to disney

Wonderful to hear you are on the mend, and feeling better but dont rush it OK.
    xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhitej, post: 105374
    I have just had a thought, you could recycle your TED's and use them instead of the stockings recomended when flying, when you go to disney

Wonderful to hear you are on the mend, and feeling better but dont rush it OK.
    xx
    That was the first thing i said to the nurse that they'd be handy for the flight!

They will look lovely with my shorts in August

Post Thanks / Like
    Had another bouquet of flowers yesterday.

A beautiful white arrangement from my Godmother in Kent.
    Promise i will post pics soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    How lovely they sound! Just be sure you continue to rest there, Miss!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    If only i had a daughter who was a little more cooperative and a little less selfish...

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw DB :( XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Have you seen the price of flight socks!... you keep those mommas for Disney!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's her age, Teresa. :( She'll come through it.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast