Thread: To all my facebook pals...

Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanted to let you know that the snarky woman that keeps leaving negative comments on my wall and pictures is my bitter aunt.

It seems as if she wants to be in the family now that my grandparents are gone and there is money involved (im airing my familys dirty laundry I know) little does she know that it doesnt work that way. She was written out of the will (really long story) and has not been a member of my family for 25 years.

I only accepted her as a friend because she is family. Im seriously reconsidering and bootin her out...ugh!

So sorry but I just wanted to tell ya what was up.

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry to hear that. I'd kick her off my friends list.

I haven't been able to get on Facebook in a couple of days....at home or at work. Weird.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!