Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone ever do those tie/no sew blankets?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by loadsapixiedust, post: 105867
    Those are lovely. What sort of size are they? I will have to look out for some nice fleece material over here or that will be another caseload of stuff from Walmart crossing the Atlantic. Those would make great Christmas presents.

that's what i'm thinking - christmas present for my nieces and nephews, oh and my 2 of course!

Post Thanks / Like
    Most finished throws are about 50" x 60" or so. If you buy panels (i.e., the Marines panels for PA's DS), they can vary a bit and would be based on the size of the panel. You can buy solid or print fleece off the bolt and determine the size you want or add borders to the panels--but it isn't "no-sew" if you sew on borders!

Post Thanks / Like
    the one I just made Amy is about 40 inches by 72 inches. I like my couch blankets to be extra long :dunno: I got 3 yards of each

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234