Thread: Help

Post Thanks / Like
    So yea...every time I put my memory card from my camera into my laptop I have to use a pair or tweezers to get it out..this cant be normal can it?

I mean if it is normal shouldnt there be a eject button or something?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 103925
    So yea...every time I put my memory card from my camera into my laptop I have to use a pair or tweezers to get it out..this cant be normal can it?

I mean if it is normal shouldnt there be a eject button or something?
    what type of memory card is it? usually if it's a small SD type card you can give it a quick push in and it'll spring back out but if that doesnt work then yeah it can be down to tweezers :/
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Memory stick pro...the side of my lappy says PRO on what kinds it takes...well the tweezers it is..but thats poopy!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most of my cards pop straight out - but one I had to resort to tweezers every time.

I've given up using that one it was too painful!

New card should do the trick for you
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    or a new camera with a different kind of card....