Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So I don't watch a lot of tv

Post Thanks / Like
    but I do look forward to CBS on Monday nights because there are some very funny shows on. Big Bang Theory comes on at 8pm and I do rush home to make sure I can watch it.

Ok, so I rush home and guess who is on? Our president. Normally I would love to hear Obama speak. But why tonight? According to the tv, he was only supposed to have been on for a half hour. It is now an hour! And I do not care what the president thinks about A-Rod admitting to using steroids.

Hopefully I can watch Medium when it comes on at 10

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG I just said the same thing to Jon, "I can't believe that man has the EAR of the President and the best thing he can come up with is to ask how he feels about A-ROD."

PUULEEZE.

And I'm sorry, I do love him. Really I do. But he is NOT a brilliant public speaker. I hope it was just nerves, he had seemed to get a bit better during the campaign....

And I REALLY wish he had not used the phrase "blow up the public school system" that gives me shivers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't think he was that bad at speaking. At least he pronounces words correctly Ahem...sorry. I missed the comment about the public schools

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    YEAH!! My Directtv schedule thingie says that Big Bang Theory will come on at 9:30pm!!

Post Thanks / Like
    OOH excellent! Is it a repeat?

Post Thanks / Like
    president or no president, no one better get in the way of me watching big bang theory
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 104436
    I didn't think he was that bad at speaking. At least he pronounces words correctly Ahem...sorry. I missed the comment about the public schools
    He's not bad...he's just not great.

I may have missed the context of the school comment, I was doing other things at the time, but whatever it was it caught my attention...as well as Andrews :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 104440
    OOH excellent! Is it a repeat?
    I don't know but I haven't seen it. Apparently Leonard's mother is going to visit. Christine Baranski is playing the mom. I LOVE her! She is so funny.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 104442
    president or no president, no one better get in the way of me watching big bang theory
    ahem....I do feel appropriately ashamed and selfish now. I just needed a good laugh

Post Thanks / Like
    We've just got 30 Rock series 1 over here (I know I know, everything is a year out of date by the time we get it ) anyone else like it?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast