Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone doing something nice for Valentines?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 104656
    Well. You know. Wouldn't want to be accused of
    Okay, just checking. Those of us who will be actually sleeping hope that there are others out there "sleeping."

Post Thanks / Like
    People do that in this day in age where everyone and their monkey uncles are pregnant? Ive given up drinking water from the tap without boiling it first just incase those germs are in there!

Yes I know 6 pregnant people...right now..

Oh and one of them? She AND her husband fixed the umm sleeping problem...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably either; A.) Pacing around waiting for Niamh, or B.) Snuggling with my new niece
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh, I must say it is truly beautiful to see how much love and caring you have for that little girl! You are going to be the best Uncle ever.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't do anything on Valentines Day anymore - my choice :rolleyes008: I said we should stop about 4 years ago, everything is so expensive and half the time if you go out for a meal you are rushed, so I just cook us a special meal at home.

Anyway after nearly 21 years of marriage I don't need a day to tell me who my true love and soul mate is

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'll turn the tables and take DH out for a meal....but through the day. Maybe just a pub lunch if we can get out easy enough with all this snow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jim and I are helping the kids move out tomorrow . Then we are going to the Olive Garden for dinner and then a quiet evening at home . Just the two of us at last .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 105705
    Jim and I are helping the kids move out tomorrow . Then we are going to the Olive Garden for dinner and then a quiet evening at home . Just the two of us at last .
    The best Valentine's Day gift possible. Time together! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Valentine's Day! We're here at Celebration Hotel. :D I booked us in for the weekend on that special Becca told us about awhile back.

We had a "Valentine's Eve" special dinner here in the hotel, and will decide what to do today when Herself wakes up! :D I'm guessing it will have something to do with Disney. :D

I'll try to fashion a trip report of sorts if you think it would be of interest?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    definitely! my best valentine ever was spent at Disney- we stayed in the AKL.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast