Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Talk to me about Blackberrys

  1. #11
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 104834
    I have a Blackberry Pearl. It has taken me weeks to get use to texting on it but got there now and i now quite like this strange way of texting. The camera is pants. I have yet to work out how to email on it and i am sure there is lots that can be done on it that i have not worked out. Dh has an I phone which he loves. I like the use of the internet on it but thats about it. I use to have the Nokia N95 and i loved it. It has a fantastic camera on it and quite a easy phone to use. I prefer the N95 to the N96 as the N96 seems a bit plastic to me. I sold my Nokia to an online phone buyer and got 110 for it. I did for a while think of selling my Blackberry which was brand new but all they would give me for it was 18 which says it all. Saying that i do quite like the Blackberry now that i have gotten use to it. Would i have one on my next new contract no.
    I think you and I are Nokia people really and specfically N95 people. The N96 was a huge disappointment but I think the N97 may come up trumps.

    The pearl is the most personal of the blackberries and there are people in this office who would not have anything else. They LOVE their blackberries and especially the pearls. You do need to get used to it but some people can text and type emails REALLLLLLLY quickly on them.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right then it's a Nokia. I once had a samsung and hated it with a passion. Have always had nokias apart from the one contract on the dark side. I have looked at the N96 but it seemed bulky. Can you still get N95's.
    Thank you all for the comments. I would love an iphone but with Mr Bumbles job being so "up in the air". We want to stick with vodafone as l think we could do a good deal.
    Any other Nokias that you suggest l look at.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 104840
    Right then it's a Nokia. I once had a samsung and hated it with a passion. Have always had nokias apart from the one contract on the dark side. I have looked at the N96 but it seemed bulky. Can you still get N95's.
    Thank you all for the comments. I would love an iphone but with Mr Bumbles job being so "up in the air". We want to stick with vodafone as l think we could do a good deal.
    Any other Nokias that you suggest l look at.
    Yes you can still get the N95 but it is as bulky as the N96 i am afraid but still a great phone.

  4. #14
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    yep they still do them

    Sure a little bulky but it has everything on it and actually works as a phone too without any hassle
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 104836
    I think you and I are Nokia people really and specfically N95 people. The N96 was a huge disappointment but I think the N97 may come up trumps.

    The pearl is the most personal of the blackberries and there are people in this office who would not have anything else. They LOVE their blackberries and especially the pearls. You do need to get used to it but some people can text and type emails REALLLLLLLY quickly on them.
    Yes i think we are. What make is the new Nokia being advertised all the time at the moment. It looks like a touch phone.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 104840
    Right then it's a Nokia. I once had a samsung and hated it with a passion. Have always had nokias apart from the one contract on the dark side. I have looked at the N96 but it seemed bulky. Can you still get N95's.
    Thank you all for the comments. I would love an iphone but with Mr Bumbles job being so "up in the air". We want to stick with vodafone as l think we could do a good deal.
    Any other Nokias that you suggest l look at.
    I've got a plan!!!!!! Get the most expensive phone you can on contract (For free) flog it on ebay... and then buy an unlocked iPhone.

    Or is that too much hastle?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  7. #17
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    dunno what you're all talking about - i like blackberrys in the form of jam, with soda bread




  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 104852
    I've got a plan!!!!!! Get the most expensive phone you can on contract (For free) flog it on ebay... and then buy an unlocked iPhone.

    Or is that too much hastle?
    That is a great plan Josh. Do you think it could work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 104852
    I've got a plan!!!!!! Get the most expensive phone you can on contract (For free) flog it on ebay... and then buy an unlocked iPhone.

    Or is that too much hastle?
    Very good idea although i would be inclined to sell to mazum mobile on the web, less hastle and excellent service.

    dunno what you're all talking about - i like blackberrys in the form of jam, with soda bread
    . I love soda bread

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 104857
    That is a great plan Josh. Do you think it could work.
    Sent you a pm hun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •