Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gardisil vaccine

Post Thanks / Like
    This came out on Wednesday

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh dear God, Guillien-Barre Syndrome is horrible!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    On the same topic, newly released information supports that the research doc leading the vaccinations/autism studies falsified data. There is much less (none?) correlation between vaccines and autism than these studies once suggested.

She is fine, Johnie. As a dear friend of mine used to day, "Fret not."

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Intellectually, I know she is probably fine.

Emotionally, mommies worry.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, you are talking to me. I can find a way to worry about anything. No explanation necessary.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We, ok well just me apparently, had a military scare this past week. She took the military test and scored extremely well. All branches of the military are beating down our door. This mommy was not happy. I think we are past the allure again (this was a huge issue when she was in the 9th grade too).

She wants to serve her country in some way. I am very proud of that but I feel there are many ways to do that without the military. So we are looking at options.....

Post Thanks / Like
    This is so scary. I'm sorry that all this is just coming out now

With the food that isn't safe being sent out into the market anyway, and medication that isn't fully tested being given to children it makes me wonder what in the H**l our government is doing

Post Thanks / Like
    Printing money to bail companies out

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 105134
    Printing money to bail companies out
    No kidding!! I am so fed up right now it isn't even funny

Post Thanks / Like
    The military (some branches anyway) can be a really viable option for someone to gain some excellent experience and earn credits toward a college education (if not have it paid for outright). It can also lead to having the edge for employment in the civilian world. There are short tours allowed now too, so enlisting people don't have to sign up for years like they once had to.

I only say this because I've seen the results (in our own family, I mean) of what can happen when a parent completely opposes a child's choice of direction. Be very careful that it doesn't backfire on you in unexpected ways. :(

Shellyamc, I'm right there with you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast