Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pookie Update 2/11/09

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 105179
    The sweat pants sound like a good idea. You'll only need a couple pair and they will be nice for after the little linebacker is born. :D

I don't know how you feel about it, but you could always drop by "Macy's of Ilion" :D (SA) and see if they have anything to get through a couple of weeks. You might get lucky and find something!
    LOL! I have tried the Goodwill a few towns over and didn't seem to come up with anything, but I have to say I am not a fan of the SA. Honestly it is only because they consider themselves "trendy" now and I can not believe the prices they put on some of their items!! It seems, around here at least, that they have forgotten what they were created for. Oops..I didn't mean to rant

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 105135
    If I could get through my day without wearing pants, I would be happy girl.
    I forgot for a moment that you meant 'trousers'.

Glad to hear all is well.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Fabulous news that everything's ok Shelly. Definatly go out and get some maternity pants or new sweats!! Nothing worse than being even more uncomfortable than you need to be!
    Good job finishing Katelyn's room! Now on with the BOY shopping! :)
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah. I'd not heard that Shellyamc. It used to be a fun place to browse (I used to collect old kitchen utensils).

Sweatpants it is then!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 105223
    I forgot for a moment that you meant 'trousers'.

Glad to hear all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0610, post: 105231
    Fabulous news that everything's ok Shelly. Definatly go out and get some maternity pants or new sweats!! Nothing worse than being even more uncomfortable than you need to be!
    Good job finishing Katelyn's room! Now on with the BOY shopping! :)
    Dh has tomorrow off and we are heading out to do the boy shopping! Hooray!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 105244
    Ah. I'd not heard that Shellyamc. It used to be a fun place to browse (I used to collect old kitchen utensils).

Sweatpants it is then!
    Yes, I think that is where I'm headed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you and Pookie are doing well, Shelly. Not much longer and he'll be joining us online! :)

Hope you find some sweatpants--department/discount stores here are all spring and summer--and the weather is cold by our standards! I know it's just the fashion cycle, but it doesn't make a lot of sense at times (along with wool/down coats in July when it's 110 degrees!). Do you have sporting goods stores in your area? That might be a possibility if all else fails. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah our stores have the bathing suits out now. Of course it is a lovely 70 degrees today but it will get cold again soon.

I think you shoudl be ok finding sweat pants. They usually always have them in the men's dept.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Time is slipping by fast!

The only time I didn't enjoy shopping was when I was heavily pregnant. Looking forward to seeing Katelyn 'big girl's' room.

BTW - am I the only one who saw the title of this thread and read it as 2nd November 2009? I thought my goodness, Shelly's got behind with her updates!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 105365
    Wow! Time is slipping by fast!

The only time I didn't enjoy shopping was when I was heavily pregnant. Looking forward to seeing Katelyn 'big girl's' room.

BTW - am I the only one who saw the title of this thread and read it as 2nd November 2009? I thought my goodness, Shelly's got behind with her updates!
    LOL..I always do the same when you write your dates I think, wait, that doesn't make any sense at all??

Post Thanks / Like
    That is wonderful news :) I am really happy it's all going to smoothly :).....My sons thought my insides were thier own personal soccer field.....wozers
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast