View Poll Results: Do you buy bottled water?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

22 88.00%
  • no

3 12.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you buy bottled water?

Post Thanks / Like
    we're discussing in the office and some of us buy loads of bottled water. I do because the water at home tastes a bit chemical and the bottles are easy to take to work but others say the bottled water is worse than tap and just a rip off

so do you buy bottled water or not :) and do you care which make you buy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I do buy bottled water. I travel a lot and it's one of my hedges against travel illness (if you follow). :D

I am pretty fussy about not only the type/brand but the size. I buy the three litre size, because I think it is a bit less wasteful than the smaller ones. I only want spring water, so I stick with Zephyrhills in FL and Deer Park for the rest of the east coast.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We actually have a distilled water cooler at our house like many offices do and I use that water to refill my bottles on a daily basis to carry around with me. We do buy bottled waters for when we travel. My favorite is Dasani but I will buy Aquafina if I have to.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    I only buy bottled water if I'm caught out shopping and want a drink otherwise tap water at home is good enough for me. In far flung places I buy bottled to drink and brush teeth for health reasons too. We do have a Brita jug at home but not alot of people know that if you have high blood pressure you're not supposed to use these and under NO circumstances use a water softener for babies.... high salt... bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would drink tap, but it tastes horrible here, even after trying the Brita thing. It tastes like soil.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 105498
    I would drink tap, but it tastes horrible here, even after trying the Brita thing. It tastes like soil.
    Honey have you ever noticed that big river that runs through the town you live in? If you don't have a water softner around here in this whole northern IL area then you're going to get funky tasting water.

Post Thanks / Like
    For still water, tap is good for home but when I'm out and about I buy bottled. However, through choice I drink sparkling water.

Post Thanks / Like
    I drink tap water at home and bottled water at work. Bottled water on holiday too even to rinse my mouth after brushing teeth.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do because we are always on the go and I like to have a bottle of water with me. When I'm at home I don't hesitate to drink tap and often give it to Brady cause our water has fluoride in it and he needs it for his teeth.

I usually buy Poland Spring from BJs but I often buy Wegmans brand too. I DON"T like whatever the brand Coke makes. It tastes bad to me.
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    We usually buy bottled, our tap water tastes horrible
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast