Thread: Well I feel all kinds of stupid right now...

Post Thanks / Like
    So this morning was my first round of steriod shots for my SI joints.

I freaked out and had an anxiety attack.

Not during the shots but while she was putting the betadine on me...crying uncontrolably...for what? Not a darn thing..it was easy..

So here I sit with a percoset and a valium in me..Im thinking its nap time!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    don't feel stupid. Sometimes we just work ourselves up. The crying was a way for your body to release that pent up energy.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    awww, no need to feel stupid hun, go and take a nap - you sound like you need it

Post Thanks / Like
    shhhh....she must be sleeping

Post Thanks / Like
    I was thanks.

It wasnt that I worked myself up. I was not in control of what was happening to me and my fight or flight kicked in and i knew i couldnt leave and i had to do this. So I cried...for nothing. It didnt hurt.

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like

Now you sound like our PA! :D

It's one of those things that just happens. I don't have anxiety attacks per se, but if I get stuck waiting in a doctor or dentist office more than about 30 minutes, I definitely lean in that direction. Although my thought process tends to be: "Why am I sitting here waiting for you? You could have your staff contact me and advise that you are running late and to come in at xxx time." Plain old every day rudeness, in my book!

And I have been known to laugh or cry for absolutely no reason on occasion.