Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've just been for my first driving lesson

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just come back from having a sneaky driving lesson from my Dad!!

There is loads of roads around the factory he works in that are closed at weekends because no-one is working weekends. He is just going to take me once a weekend to supplement my driving lessons. Today he just taught me how to use the clutch because I start driving lessons soon and it was so much fun!

I couldn't get it the 1st try, I revved way too much, but the 2nd time I tried I got it!!! I drove up and down a few times (although dad had to get out and turn the car around because I don't know how to do that yet LOL) and learnt how to break (Although the first time I slammed on too quickly and it was lucky dad was wearing a seatbelt LOL)

I am on a high!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    oh the joys of learning how to drive!
    Keep at it Josh and you'll soon be putting in for your test

Post Thanks / Like
    You`d better start saving for that Ferrari now Josh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good going Josh

When my kids got their learners permists the first thing we did is head over to the industrial park really early on a Sunday morning so they could drive around without banging into anything

Post Thanks / Like
    that used to be the norm round here too years ago - industrial estates, supermarket car parks or the crematorium with it's long drive!

Post Thanks / Like
    I really only went out with my dad once...for both of our sakes. He was afraid of the mail boxes and I was afraid of him.

Good going josh, driving leads to so much freedom.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a car-park there too, so when I get a bit better I can learn reverse parking etc with him. I think I'm going to have 2 lessons a week with an instructor and 1 with my dad too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blimey can you get shoes on already???????? My DH was in agony for months.... took him nearly 3 months to get proper shoes on again. Noway could he drive. Well Done by the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 105948
    Blimey can you get shoes on already???????? My DH was in agony for months.... took him nearly 3 months to get proper shoes on again. Noway could he drive. Well Done by the way.
    Seriously? I had shoes on from day 1!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    NOWAY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast