Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought Elliptical

Post Thanks / Like
    Changing things up a bit. I sold my treadmill and just bought an elliptical. I had an elliptical before that I hated, but I have tried out many and researched even more. I've come to realize what I want in an elliptical machine. I finally decided on this one:
    http://www.schwinnfitness.com/schwin...Elliptical.jsp

It's gotten great reviews and has what I'm looking for. I even got for a better price than the advertised on this site.

Since I've lost 30pounds with the treadmill, I've felt that it's time to step up my game. Frankly, I'm bored with it too.

Btw, smilie faries, I now need an elliptical one, as this one just wont do anymore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice trade out! We used to use an elliptical when we went to the gym. Not the kind with the cross country style arms that you have though.

It does work out more muscle groups so you should notice a difference soon!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm hoping that it will keep my interest and help with my endurance. Not to mention get my body back into shape even more. It has 19 programs, so I am sure to find something that I will enjoy. :D And I'm excited that I can plug in my Ipod and not have to wear head phones.

It should be here on Friday and I'm hoping that the delivery person is nice enough to bring it in my door.

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm getting a lot better with this since i was shown how to use it properly- i was not only going backwards but had my legs in the wrong position- they were too wide. Good luck ducky- i can now do about 10 mins

Post Thanks / Like
    Good job! Who knows how long I'll be able to go without stopping. A treadmill and elliptical are two completely different machines. What kind do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

Post Thanks / Like
    i use it at the gym so i don't know sorry all i can say is don't be disheartened if you can only do a couple of minutes to start because you'll soon build it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh okay, no worries. :D I'm sure I'll feel like I had been on it forever and look down to see 1 minute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Elliptical machines take some getting used to! You'll have so much fun
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope so...but I guess i never think of "fun" and "exercise" together. ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the title and thought: "What?"

It makes sense that you've researched the machines more and have a better idea of what you want this time. It's really hard when you first start exercising and have to guess a lot!

Good luck with it! :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast