Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Scrapbook Store???

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard or read somewhere that there's a Disney scrapbook store in Downtown Disney. Anyone know if this is true, what it's called, and where it is?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not purely a scrapbook store, but it has plenty of disney related scrapbook items. It close to where the buses drop off in Marketplace. It's fantastic and I have bought plenty there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great!!! Thank you. I hope to find something new and different.

I used the Mickey & Friends cricut cartridge for our Disneyland vacation and the pages were a lot of fun. I'll have to post photos of a couple of layouts. Sometimes I'm afraid that all my disney albums will start to look alike.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not 100% but, I think this has turned into the Design a T/shirt store I did see scrapbooking items at World of Disney and bits and pieces at other Disney shops.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just looked that up, i guess it has been reopened as the t-shirt place. That's just crazy to me....

But don't worry, you will be able to find plenty of scrapbook items througout WDW. The World of Disney has plenty, so do other stores. It's usually around the photo albums.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdclark7125, post: 106061
    Great!!! Thank you. I hope to find something new and different.

I used the Mickey & Friends cricut cartridge for our Disneyland vacation and the pages were a lot of fun. I'll have to post photos of a couple of layouts. Sometimes I'm afraid that all my disney albums will start to look alike.
    yes you will looking forward to seeing them

are you is the US or UK?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to ask where to buy scrapbook and craft supplies at Disney as well dont tell me the only shop has gone???

Post Thanks / Like
    the shop had closed when we were there in November and i did struggle to find anything except stickers in world of disney but i did get loads of stuff at michaels on turkey lake road and also got an album at one of the disney outlet stores at prime outlets.
    ive got loads of scrapping stuff but havent done any lol still when we move i will have room to do it

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the shop that used to carry the supplies in DTD is gone.

I don't do scrapbooks, so don't pay much attention to where you can purchase the supplies. However, I have seen some here and there in the outlet shops.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We haven't been to WDW since 2005 and I am sad to hear the World Of Memories store is no longer there. I have found lots of great Disney scrapbook items at www.mousememories.com They also have so many themed items for all kinds of vacations, sports, etc. :o)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast