Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Josh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 108664
    Yes. One word. Epidural. Fantastic invention.
    Completely agree

Didn't have time for one with Caitlin though as she arrived within 45 minutes of being induced

Sending Jade lots of that it happens soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 108657

Hopefully she will go before the inducement, as apparently things are alot more painful and intense when you have to be induced.
    This is 100% true. I was coming along just fine, but the doctor on call (mine was out of town :( ) didn't want to have to wait until the middle of the night so they gave me patocin and man was it nasty! Katelyn's heart rate dropped, I had way more pain, and it made me sick. They took me off it pretty quick and then I was fine again

Post Thanks / Like
    she is too scared to have an epidural... not so sure she will say that when she is pushing out a moving-watermelon!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Tell her she'd best not wait too late or else they won't give her anything!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    A whole week thats a long time when pregnant . Not that i would know as i did not find out i was pregnant till i was 12 weeks and Beth was born at 32 weeks. I had gas and air on her which there was no way i handing back to them once i got my hands on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 108684
    she is too scared to have an epidural... not so sure she will say that when she is pushing out a moving-watermelon!
    I was too Josh and I was strongly talked into it as I was being such a wimp - but there was nothing to it and I didn't feel a thing. Did make it difficult to push though as you can't feel what you are pushing.

I was asking for one as I walked through the door to have DD and couldn't have one as she arrived so quickly, boy is it a different experience to be able to feel the birth!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 108723
    I was too Josh and I was strongly talked into it as I was being such a wimp - but there was nothing to it and I didn't feel a thing. Did make it difficult to push though as you can't feel what you are pushing.

I was asking for one as I walked through the door to have DD and couldn't have one as she arrived so quickly, boy is it a different experience to be able to feel the birth!
    ahah! I think she is more scared of the health risks than anything... not sure how true/exaggerated or w.e those health risks are though
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    if she means the bad back she'll most likely develop one anyway!

what is it she's worried about Josh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to your sis Josh!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 108684
    That was me! I was too scared to have the epidural and so I went the natural birth road.

...I'm getting an epidural this time

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast