Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Josh

Post Thanks / Like
    How scary is an epidural supposed to be? I truly don't know which is why I am asking. To me, just the idea of natural childbirth without drugs is enough to freak me out.

You know how my mom told me about childbirth? I was 4 and she let me watch The Waltons episode where Mary Ellen gives birth. There was A LOT of screaming

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You dont have to have an epidural anymorw...spinal block is great!

And I will be more than happy to take any teenagers..just be advised they may come back with piercings you wish they didnt have..oh and weird hair...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I already have that! Well the hair isn't weird anymore but she is planning on doing another color after prom.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    lol yea but you dont wanna get rid of her

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh goodness no! I dread the day she moves out

Post Thanks / Like
    Then itll be just you and Mike..arent you ready for that?

Post Thanks / Like
    ummm no

Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!

Post Thanks / Like
    Having been induced twice the first time with the gel and the drip i would say if they're going to put up the drip get them to do the epidural at the same time. I didn't and just had pethidine and gas and air, second time i planned that if they put the drip up i would have an epidural but fortunately i only needed the gel and survived on gas and air- in fact they had to prise it out of my hands when Caitlin was born

Post Thanks / Like
    i had gas and air the first time - it's fantastic stuff! i also held onto it as long as possible before it was wrenched away from me!

i so wanted to bring it home with me....

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast