Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you flush?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so I have been elsewhere and have read about an astounding number of women who use their foot to flush the toilet in public restrooms. Surely this is not the norm. So, I ask you good people.....what is your bathroom protocol?

Well I apparently like to laugh in the face of danger! I actually sit on the seat. I always look in the bowl to make sure things look right. I flush the toilet with my hand. I wash my hands and then actually touch the door to get out. I seldom get sick other than sinus infections which are not contagious.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe I'm answering this.

I don't sit. I don't check. I flush with my hand. I wash my hands. I touch the handle if necessary.

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't check? How do you know if your well?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    OK HERE GOES
    I check,l hover, l touch the flush , l wash my hands and then try to get out without touching the door handle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    This has to be the weirdest thread for a while.

I put toilet paper on the seat and sit. I use a piece of toilet paper to touch handle and flush. I pull my sleeve down to open the door. I wash,if the water is hot, or use my antibac wipes.
    Paranoid? Me? Surely not........
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a peek in every cubicle to find the cleanest one, I sometimes live dangerously and sit, I would never have thought of flushing with my foot, I am not a contortionist and would probably end up with an ambulance crew rescuing me if I did! I don't check! and I wash my hands afterwards :D

This is the most bizarre question I have answered in a long time

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    glad I could be of service!

And thank you for answering.

I also check for the cleanest stall as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmmm, too much information being asked for here but here goes....

I don't sit..... I use my hand to flush..... wash my hands.... head out using the handle if I must then use anti bacterial non water needed hand wash which I have started carrying with me . As this is a pet hate of my dh's with the amount of men who don't wash thier hands..... so all his good work of washing his has went out the window when he has to touch the door handle after them......

Don't think I would manage to get my leg up high enough to use my foot

Post Thanks / Like
    Strange question. I check every toilet for the cleanest one. I then sit flush and wash my hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya'll are really going to think I'm strange when I ask if you carry your own bedding on vacation and Lysol your hotel rooms

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast