Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: ER the tv show is going to kill me

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know when it is being shown on 'normal' tv? Forgot that it was going to be on & so will have to catch up when it restarts on C4.

I was an avid fan until Greene died & now I just catch it every now & again!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, so I just watched the look back show and that was good. Shed a few tears.

Post Thanks / Like
    How did you see it foreverducky? I missed that and if you are watching it online somewhere, I'd love to do the same!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep Tink. Just go here this website http://www.nbc.com/ER/video/categori...son-15/698321/

And it's the second from the top.

So I finished the two hour episode. Had a few tears due to the case with the older couple. A good way to end.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie-me, post: 120701
    Do you know when it is being shown on 'normal' tv? Forgot that it was going to be on & so will have to catch up when it restarts on C4.

I was an avid fan until Greene died & now I just catch it every now & again!!
    no, sorry

yep Johnie we have 8 more episodes until the finale. Wonder if we will get the 3 hours all at once. Is it going to get a bit more exciting over the next few episodes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of them are really good. There was one or two that didn't live up to the rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Billie!! I appreciate the link!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I too have to admit that I was a bit disappointed in the Finale. All in all though it was a great 15 years and they brought in some characters that I honestly don't remember seeing in years past so now I have to go out and buy all of the seasons.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally was about to watch it yesterday...yea I was a bit underwhelmed

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    There you are! I was wondering where you had been

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast