Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh get me some tealights please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Every good wish for you and your DS, Debbie! I surely hope he has good news next week.

The time did fly by for the Skywatchers, but they had a wonderful time, I'm sure. A family as sweet as they couldn't do anything but have a wonderful time. I hope the little break gave them the space they needed for some rejuvenation and recharging of inner batteries, eh?

And just think, ya'll have that wet suit photo to look forward to. :D

I'm in Ft. Lauderdale and heading home later today. I'll be back here next week though. Much to do as the place is a shipwreck.

Cold front supposedly moving in...good thing I didn't plant my new little seeds!!!

I've tried not to pay too much attention to it, because it is so viciously brutally sad, but the little Caylee Anthony story is constantly on the news here. You know the killer of that child taped her mouth shut and put a smilie face sticker over it? :( :( That is just beyond sick to me. It's actually kept me awake knowing that. :( :( Her mother is thought to be the killer. No words. Absolutely no words.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 107103
    The Skywatchers will be waking to the fact they have to pack and get to the airport today. :(

Will they arrive home to find Josh a new uncle or will we still be wearing a "pacing" groove in the carpet?
    I hope they will!!! She had a few pains last night and now nothing. We are going to ASDA for the ingredients to make a spicy curry and I am making her some victoria sponge for desert. I am so sad the skywatchers will be back :( Not that I don't want them here.. just the fact their holiday is over.

I must be the only one that thinks their hols have gone on forever? perhaps cos I'm waiting for Niamh?!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 107125
    Good luck for Wednesday Debbie.

Off to the new Southampton Ikea tomorrow! :D
    ooh we went to the Warrington one last night (to get some stuff to make more space... don't ask me how that works... ask mum!) and I was made up to find that they now do vegetarian hot dogs!!! yummy!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 107127
    Oooh get me some tealights please.
    I could pick you up a couple of Anebodas and a Farktum as well if you fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 107129
    I've tried not to pay too much attention to it, because it is so viciously brutally sad, but the little Caylee Anthony story is constantly on the news here. You know the killer of that child taped her mouth shut and put a smilie face sticker over it? :( :( That is just beyond sick to me. It's actually kept me awake knowing that. :( :( Her mother is thought to be the killer. No words. Absolutely no words.
    Beggars belief.

Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie for Wednesday.
    Josh l think you will be an ucle by 7.58pm on Monday eve.
    Tink l have not heard about the news story. But that sounds horrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It is snowing and cold here again I love winter, but I think I was getting a bit excited about spring. I also liked how much easier it was to get around when there was no snow in the driveway.

We got the baby bedding in the mail and we love it :) We picked up our bassinet last night and I'm sure that will go together this weekend.

My sister is on her way home and we are going to celebrate my Nana's 85 birthday. Hopefully she will be having a good day.

Friends are coming over for dinner tonight, the house is clean, and I will be putting a ham in the oven after Katie goes down for a nap.

Hooray!

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to get my haircut. While I was waiting I texted Josh and told him to chase his sister with a fork. Then I managed to get a text out to Dr Chris and got one back. They are sad to be coming home but feel they have had enough time there. Also Lisa's mum is not so good so they need to get back now. :(

Then I sent a text to Dorothy but I have no idea whether she got it or not.

Then I had a right laugh. My sister in law normally cuts my hair. She's a top stylist in one of those fancy salons that charge 60 for something vaguely resembling what you asked them to do. Anyway she does mine for free. :D But in between times I need a trim so I just pop into Supercuts. Cheap and cheerful and I don't need anything fancy doing. So while I'm sitting waiting this lady comes in with 3 teenage girls and asks to look at the hair style magazines. Then starts talking really loudly with the girls. Couldn't help overhearing that they were in to get one of the girls a new style. And from the conversation I heard this girl wanted hair like Amy Winehouse. Anyway I'm called and the woman kicks up a fuss because she had decided they were next. The receptionist told them that they hadn't even booked in as they only asked to look at magazines. Woman gets all huffy and there's a big storm out. I told the nice man cutting my hair that the girl was after an Amy Winehouse and the whole place fell about laughing. "We don't do drug habits and we don't do miracles" he said.

You had to be there it was hysterical. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    lol at Dawn

I was thinking of the skywatchers too today thinking they would be coming back today or tomorrow.

Tink- i find it hard to believe that a mother would do that to a child, I understand that she could have snapped but to do something like that shows detachment, maybe she was post-natally depressed? very sad, poor little girl.

I've been quite upset about the plight of Jade Goody ( to my US friends she was girl who went onto big brother and got fame for being so thick- not everyone's cup of tea but she is 27 and has terminal cervical cancer) sadly i don't think she has long left - they said months on Monday but i don't think it will be that long. What a bloody waste. Carpe Diem

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 107176

I've been quite upset about the plight of Jade Goody ( to my US friends she was girl who went onto big brother and got fame for being so thick- not everyone's cup of tea but she is 27 and has terminal cervical cancer) sadly i don't think she has long left - they said months on Monday but i don't think it will be that long. What a bloody waste. Carpe Diem
    It has really got to me as well - can't stop thinking about it :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    already?

buuu....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast