Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forgot to mention...

Post Thanks / Like
    I no longer have glasses!! I've had contacts for about a month now and the transition has gone brilliantly this time. I am totally used to them and now people think I look odd with glasses on rather than the other way round LOL

I liked glasses but contacts are more convinient!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent! :thumbs-up: Are you going to try the different coloured ones or are they purely cosmetic?

Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you Josh! I was never able to wear contacts, regardless of type. Plus, I am a creature of ease, and nothing is easier (to me :) ) than plunking those glasses on my nose every morning. :D

I'd like to look into lasik, but it scares me. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That's great Josh ,so l can presume this FROG l am stuck with is nice and clear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, I did contacts for several years, even wore purple colored ones for a while. I miss wearing them The last time I went to go for them, I realized my eyes are just too dry. Too much time spending staring at books and computer screens.

Congratulations!!!! I feel so naked without my glasses. And really exposed.

I also think it's so easy to just pop on my glasses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha at DB... sorry X Good for you Josh... now you can see the line clearer....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 107141
    Excellent! :thumbs-up: Are you going to try the different coloured ones or are they purely cosmetic?
    LOL, I could coloured, but I have an astymatism and I don't think you can get coloured toric ones. They are cool though!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 107150
    That's great Josh ,so l can presume this FROG l am stuck with is nice and clear.
    LOL- You can change it if you want
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    :)

Im glad you adapted to them... Im personally scared of contacts.... just putting something in my eye.... hahaha... but I do think they are far more convenient!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you are getting on with them

I remember the first time I got contacts - I actually had to hold on to somebody to walk for a while as it felt so wierd so suddenly be able to see properly!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Josh! I am glad the contacts are working out for you.

I've tried about 3 different times to get contacts but I just cannot do it. My eyes get so dry. The dr. said they could do something with my tear ducts to make contacts work for me but that really freaks me out so no thank you.

I'd love to do Lasik too but it also scares me.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast