1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

67 Days of Smiles

Discussion in 'Other Florida Parks and Attractions' started by paulgraham, Sep 24, 2009.

1. paulgraham

paulgraham Earning my ears

Hey! Have you heard about the 67 Days of Smiles in Orlando? I'm working with the Orlando CVB to get the word out about an event where two Orlando Smile Ambassadors, Kyle & Stacey, will be experiencing all of Orlando's more than 100 attractions in just 67 days! (I tried reaching out to a mod prior to posting, but never heard back - hope it's okay with that I share this with you all!) These two lucky winners were selected to document and blog about their adventures on 67 Days of Smiles. Along the way, they are soaking up plenty of Disney adventures too. Just recently Kyle got to hang out with his family at the Magic Kingdom, and he even won The American Idol Experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios!

[​IMG]

Check out this video of Kyle's experience with American Idol at Disney World: Hollywood Studios/American Idol Experience

By the way, fans of the Visit Orlando Facebook page have the opportunity to win all kinds of Orlando-themed prizes like attraction tickets, gift certificates to restaurants, or even a free smile-filled vacation to Orlando! You can also stay up-to-date with the latest on Kyle & Stacey via Twitter @67Days.

What are some of your favorite things to do around Disney World? Be sure to let Kyle & Stacey know what you think are the best attractions to hit - they are open to suggestions :)
  2. paulgraham

Hope some of you got a chance to check out Kyle & Stacey's blog! If you've been following along, you'll notice they have been giving away all kinds of cool contest prizes. Last weekend, they gave away free tickets to the Kennedy Space Center.

[​IMG]
    Keep an eye out because plenty more opportunities to win are on the way!
  3. paulgraham

Kyle & Stacey are still going strong during the 67 Days of Smiles! Our Smile Ambassadors just took on flying actual WWII planes at Warbird Adventures and went skydiving at the Skydive Space Center.

[​IMG]

Be sure to catch the last of their 17 days by following their blog and Facebook fan page! And don't forget to check out the new Find My Smile game, created as a way to let people at home join in on the vacation fun, too - without ever leaving their desk!