Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VROOM VROOOM

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh!!! Save the money and fly here! I'll teach you to drive for free! Plus, you'll get to visit Florida.

Well, you'll learn fast so you won't be paying those high prices for too long.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 109355
    The next lesson is next wednesday, and then I have another on Friday too, I can't wait :D:D:D

I'm going to alternate between 1 and 2 lessons a week... one week I have 1 lesson, the next I'll have 2 lessons. They are double lessons anyway (2 hours)

You aren't going to have 2 lessons together are you 4 hours is a long time and you'll get tired with all the concentrating

When you feel confident enough ask your Dad if you can go on his insurance and then go out and drive with him - just don't listen to any advice he give you

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 109371
    You aren't going to have 2 lessons together are you 4 hours is a long time and you'll get tired with all the concentrating

When you feel confident enough ask your Dad if you can go on his insurance and then go out and drive with him - just don't listen to any advice he give you
    Oh no... they are double lessons so last for 2 hours. I will have four hours some weeks but thats over 2 different lessons :D on different days
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Good planning, I know people that have done intensive courses in a week and they are so tired by the time of their test.

Going out with Mum or Dad really helps a lot, even if it's only for half an hour a couple of times a week. It really helps closer to test time

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    My mum and I are going to go back out to the place my instructor took me to yesterday. However now little Niamh is on the way it might be a little bit difficult to find the spare time.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd better start saving now.

Robyn is 17 in 2 years time!

I'll never forget the first time i borrowed Dad's car after passing my test.
    It was a Ford Sierra and bigger than i thought...

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you enjoyed it Josh - I was so excited about my first lesson but hated it once I had it - mind you I think it was the instructor and the giant car I had to learn in

My friend is a driving instructor - I am seriously hoping for 'mates rates' when mine get to that age

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123