Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $32 -- Orlando Hotel near Disney World w/Breakfast

Post Thanks / Like
    We are limited to a 10 night stay anyway Tink as i already have the other hotels booked.

I have put it to them and they won'y compromise!
    They would rather hold out for Disney and the hope of free dining.
    It might be the last one we all do together so it has to be onsite!

Post Thanks / Like
    Then onsite it shall be!!! Enjoying Disney your way is really what it is all about.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    When their Dad was with us he never allowed an onsite stay or table service meals and we so enjoyed it in 2007 it wouldn't be the same to stay offsite again.

Plus you only live once!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so very true. It's important to make good memories, eh? Living once and to the fullest.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Plus i felt it was so safe onsite i could let the kids go down to the pool and explore without me.:)

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a huge factor. I know what you mean, too. We've never worried about children (once they get up around 12 or so) going off on a little explore by themselves at WDW. Wouldn't trust it anywhere else though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well if anyone is looking for offsite - that is a seriously good deal for that hotel in that location.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Last time we stayed there (for a matter of hours) it was awful, the filthiest hotel room I have ever seen, we moved first thing in the morning. I don't think you could ever compare it to onsite.
    ~ don't you just love smilies & tickers ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12