Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Can i ask

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL rarely does anyone comment on my threads...its the name i swear..

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Michelle hun, I do read your posts all the time, but I tend to pop in and out of here so much while I'm working that I don't always think to post something in all the threads I look at.

I DO very much love the new kitties and it's all your fault that I now have a kitten craving again

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 109988
    LOL rarely does anyone comment on my threads...its the name i swear..

mmmm, probably

JOKING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Michelle, I have read this thread with tears in my eyes. I so understand how hard things get...I walk the same journey through life as you and always always read (and reply to)your posts. We may live opposite ends of the country but feel and share your pain, anxiety and frustration at the hurdles we have to face when allwe are trying to do is the best for our very special children.

No smilies or special banners from me (you know by now I'm hopeless at all that) just loads of love. Have a great time at the cinema, hun - hoping to see that soon too xx

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie2, post: 110094
    Michelle, I have read this thread with tears in my eyes. I so understand how hard things get...I walk the same journey through life as you and always always read (and reply to)your posts. We may live opposite ends of the country but feel and share your pain, anxiety and frustration at the hurdles we have to face when allwe are trying to do is the best for our very special children.

No smilies or special banners from me (you know by now I'm hopeless at all that) just loads of love. Have a great time at the cinema, hun - hoping to see that soon too xx
    I know you do hun

I DO very much love the new kitties and it's all your fault that I now have a kitten craving again
    they are so cute arn't they. My kitten is now bigger than majority of my other cats. No cravings from me for a while though as we are bursting at the seams.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345