Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to laugh at me

Post Thanks / Like
    As you all are aware now, l am verrrrrrrrrrrrrry short sighted. Anyway last night l was doing some homework with Lily. She was writing about the River Nile. We had to include some pictures.
    So l go to google images and put in Nile crocodiles. Quite a few come up and l copy and paste them to word. Anyway print them off and we are cutting them out and Lily looks at me and says "Mummy do l have to use this one", l say stop being fussy and just glue it on the page . She then says "Mummy it's horrible" .
    Thankfully the husband walks in looks at the picture and shakes his head. He says please tell me you're joking and you can see that. I take the picture and look at it.
    A crocodile with a human hand in it's mouth. I would put it on but it's gross. I will if l am allowed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    poor Lily - i'd love to have seen her teachers face if she'd used it though

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you imagine the teacher's response!!! It's funny in a quirky sort of way!!!

I'm not the one to say, but personally I'll pass on seeing it. If you do post it, I'll just close my eyes!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that is funny!!! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    now I am curious and want to see it but not sure I could 'handle' (pardon the pun ) it if I did

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I did that google images thing and sure enough there is Mr. Crocodile with a human hand in its mouth.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I'm sure it happens. People get too close. Present it as a warning. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I would have glued that one in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 109492
    I did that google images thing and sure enough there is Mr. Crocodile with a human hand in its mouth.
    Found it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    ahahah! You numpty!

I too did the google images and my personal fave is the one of the victim in the hospital bed, and then above him is a pic of the crocodile with his hand... talk about rubbing salt in the....well...'hand stub'
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast