Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Becca darling, I have a picture for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess what I just learned??? We can also order from the Kona menu at the sushi bar. YEAH!!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    THREE WEEKS FROM TO-MORROW!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it's warm!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    ME TOO!!! Tink, if you could just speak to Mother Nature for us?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll do my best! She's not listening much lately though. But it is Florida and the weather changes rapidly, so perhaps you will have some wonderful warmth and glorious sunshine when you are here.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well dear heavens...it *has* to be better than the FOURTEEN FLIPPIN' INCHES OF SNOW they forecasted for us by tomorrow!!!

IT'S MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMARCH!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah they are calling for snow here as well. Snow in central Virginia in March. Unheard of!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    No snow, that's for sure. It's sunny today, but cold. The heat just came on.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 110285
    Sushi does not necessarily consist of raw fish, although this is one of the most popular varieties and the one people usually think of first.

Strictly speaking, raw fish is sashimi and is often used as a topping for sushi; whereas sushi is actually rice flavoured with vinegar (rice-vinegar, which tastes slightly different and is not as sour as some types) and sometimes a little sugar to counter the sourness of the vinegar. It is usually eaten cold.

Nori (dried seaweed) is also commonly added, for example in maki-zushi (see below) as well as various vegetables and egg - making sushi not only deliciously versatile but including the health benefits of oily fish, rice, egg, vegetables and seaweed.
    I was always under the impression that sushi was raw fish also . Thank You Johnie ! I'll give it a try .
    We have about 7 to 8 inches of snow now and it does not look like its letting up anytime soon .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234