Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confession's of a shopaholic

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you enjoyed it - really want to see it now! What rating is it? I may take DD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going this weekend with a few girls from work...we're making a day of it with lunch and all....we may even pull a double feature with He's Just Not That Into You....

Thanks for the trippie ML, sounds like you had a nice time and a bit of a "chill out" :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 110450
    I'm going this weekend with a few girls from work...we're making a day of it with lunch and all....we may even pull a double feature with He's Just Not That Into You....

Thanks for the trippie ML, sounds like you had a nice time and a bit of a "chill out" :D
    Have lots of fun.

Glad you enjoyed it - really want to see it now! What rating is it? I may take DD
    Its PG

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 110453
    Have lots of fun.

Its PG

Fab!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the report! I love the books, they are a nice light read. I'll probably wait to see this on video since I haven't been to the movies in ages.

Of course, you have to have popcorn when you go to the movies

I hate the commercials. We have a new theater that is opening this weekend and they promise no advertisements or commercials. YEAH!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    IT's great that the movie had you laughing. I've heard mixed reviews as well on this movie. But maybe I'll check it out. I loved the books!

I think it's funny the movie has been getting some bad reviews as critics have been comparing fiction to real life. They are saying with the recession right now the movie was unrealistic to today's culture. Um, have any of these critics forgotten the fact the most movies are ENTERTAINMENT??
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0610, post: 110495
    IT's great that the movie had you laughing. I've heard mixed reviews as well on this movie. But maybe I'll check it out. I loved the books!

I think it's funny the movie has been getting some bad reviews as critics have been comparing fiction to real life. They are saying with the recession right now the movie was unrealistic to today's culture. Um, have any of these critics forgotten the fact the most movies are ENTERTAINMENT??
    Wonder what those critics would have said about the films that were released during the Depression? Most were pure escapism--for good reason!

Michelle, glad you enjoyed your evening out! Wish we still had some of our old cinemas--the last one (from the 1950s--old by Phoenix standards!) was demolished a few years ago. The owners salvaged some of the architectural details and incorporated them into the new cinema, but it isn't quite the same. Even if it has the same name!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ta for the report, tickets booked for me and DD to see it tomorrow! :thumbs-up:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 110710
    Ta for the report, tickets booked for me and DD to see it tomorrow! :thumbs-up:
    Enjoy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12