Thread: Words women use.. Men take note !!

Post Thanks / Like
    WOMEN USE

(1)Fine:This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2)Five Minutes:If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
    (3)Nothing:This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
    (4)Go Ahead:This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
    (5)Loud Sigh:This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
    (6)That's Okay:This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
    (7)Thanks:A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
    (8)Whatever:Is a woman's way of saying SodYOU!
    (9)Don't worry about it, I got it:Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they canavoid if they remember the terminology.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'll print that and stick it on a kitchen cupboard door!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love these as they are so true!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very true!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love 3 and 4

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I've done all those.

Post Thanks / Like
    An important one is missing...

"Did you say something?" My parents almost never fought (or never allowed us to hear it if they did) but if Mama ever said that, Da simply shut up, and said, "No Katie, I didn't say a word." And he wouldn't!

Oh and then there is the, "Pardon me?" That's rather like the above but a tiny bit milder, kept for public use. It means a bit like, "Wait til we get home Buster..."

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    O.M.G. I have never felt so predictable in all my life.

I just showed these to Jon and he still hasn't stopped at me.