Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a night

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well as soon as we all settled for sleep last night they started again . We locked Cornelius in another room straight away and all had a lovely sleep till he had had enough at 7am this morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 111093
    Well as soon as we all settled for sleep last night they started again . We locked Cornelius in another room straight away and all had a lovely sleep till he had had enough at 7am this morning.

ooo-er Mrs!

Post Thanks / Like

Rather you than me!

One of my colleagues keeps trying to get me to adopt critters. She has 9 cats and 4 dogs (all neutered or spayed). Some purebred, some not. All except one were rescues.

I appreciate what she does, but I just could not handle it! Not to mention that my cousin DC is dreadfully allergic to cats (they rescued two gorgeous ones when she was young) and never could visit if I adopted some! Some day I want to adopt a dog under 15 lbs, but that's a few years away! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Michelle!

We have a little girlie cat (a new addition since we last spoke) and i would like her to have a litter of kittens before we get her spayed (ive had countless cats and have always had them spayed asap), anyway, theres a very handsome (if not noisy) boy hanging around our house - and i just cant let her out when he's there!!! Now, i know im not going to get furry grandcats without him - but i know what he's going to do!!!!!

Must be very annoying for you to have that amount of noise going on in your house! When can she be spayed?

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Michelle, you helped me with a trivia question the other day

It was "a Maine Coon is a type of what?" and the answer of course was cat!

See, we all learn things here, it's educational too!

Hope your poor Cornelius is doing better!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12