Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: It's all Rebecca's fault Pre Trip Report

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course you should be scared!! Us? Alone in the city? EVERYONE should be scared!

I sent our Fairy Godmother (aka Elaine, aka the person responsible for our "wicked" Wicked tickets, as well as the behind the stage tour) an email this morning, confirming the time of our tour. I have her cell phone number programed into my phone and emailed her mine as well.

We are staying at the...um, Johnie? Remind me where we're staying? Sheraton New York? Yes, I think that's it.

I'll be taking the train in tomorrow morning and meeting Johnie at the hotel, then we're off to see Altar Boyz that night.

After Wicked on Saturday, it's back home for a quick sleep and then off to Disney World the next day!

Today's plan is pedi/mani, a bit of eyebrow grooming (for both me and the dog), schedule Jon's massage appointment and lunch with Baleigh at her school. I have a feeling I'm going to be running around all day

The only ick part of the whole business is that my camera is ONCE AGAIN on the bad side of happy with yet ANOTHER lens error. I've been fighting with Nikon for over a week now and they are not telling me what I want to hear. I'm conflicted over whether to just throw my hands up and buy a new camera, bring my old one (it's AWFUL) or just go (GASP) sans a camera at all this trip. I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you still have an older camera that would work for this trip? Perhaps not as nice as your current Nikon, but sufficient to document the fun!

Then you can continue battling Nikon when you return refreshed from your holiday. Or exhausted. Depends!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm bringing my Lumix. Should I bring the Fuji as well?

Sheraton Manhattan....you linked to it on another page :tongue:

790 7th Ave at 51st St.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    i am so 'wicked' jealous, you will have a fab time- do not even contemplate going without a camera

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 117919
    I'm bringing my Lumix. Should I bring the Fuji as well?

Sheraton Manhattan....you linked to it on another page :tongue:

790 7th Ave at 51st St.
    Thank you dear There's also a Sheraton New York, so I didn't want to end up at the wrong place :wink:

Yes, please bring the Fuji? I'll be your best friend Oh wait, I already am But I definitely would appreciate it...as much as I *say* I could go without one, I don't really want to

Post Thanks / Like
    okey dokey, I will bring it. Do you have a SD card or do you need me to bring another?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one

I'll pop it into my wallet

Thank you darling

You bring the camera, I'll bring the laptop...together we will rule the world!

Post Thanks / Like

it's all coming in place

Post Thanks / Like
    You forgot Keith's credit card.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast