Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A little confused

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 111133
    Val is ill at the mo and i couldn't get hold of her when i tried over the RPR booking so i just booked it.

I know the free dining offer (if there is one) will not be announced for a few weeks yet but i was trying to cost things up.

Call me impatient but i want to plan while i'm off!
    I've been impatient to plan since I decided that I just had to come and help celebrate your birthday!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Getting the DP will very much dictate what ADR's we do too as i don't fancy paying OOP for all the one's we have on our list!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok no use to you I'm sure as I dont have a calculator but I'm sure dining plans cost a loooooot of $$$$$$, sure that will be the way to go.

Hope the xchange rate improves hun then its not an issue :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 111138
    I've been impatient to plan since I decided that I just had to come and help celebrate your birthday!!!!!
    Youre going too?!?!?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    No wonder I couldn't sleep! All this math talk and goat sacrifices going on!

Teresa, give me your dates and I will see what the cost is through the US site. I don't know a thing about the specials via the UK site. It may very well be cheaper to book through them.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 111214
    Youre going too?!?!?
    Have you not noticed my countdown timer

Only for certain people would I even consider going to Disney in AUGUST!!! I'm also bringing my best friend and daughter with me too :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Johnie the reason we can't book through the UK site to get free dining is because we already have park tickets(length of stay tickets have to be purchased to qualify) and obviously there are no offers on now.

What i was trying to find out was the approximate cost of booking through the US site plus the 1 day base ticket we need to have to qualify for free dining if and when it is announced.
    However it looks like they are charging way over the gate price as a penalty for just buying a days ticket.

My thinking is that it may be cheaper to just book POP in and pay for meals and the odd TS meal we want to do.

Are you all as confused as me?

Anyway it's for 1 adult,a 15 yr old and a 13 yr old.
    POP for 10 nights
    21st - 31st August.

Thankyou.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 111250
    Have not noticed my countdown timer

Only for certain people would I even consider going to Disney in AUGUST!!! I'm also bringing my best friend and daughter with me too :D
    And we can't wait to meet you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 111255
    And we can't wait to meet you!
    We are going to have soo much fun

Post Thanks / Like
    What i was trying to find out was the approximate cost of booking through the US site plus the 1 day base ticket we need to have to qualify for free dining if and when it is announced.
    However it looks like they are charging way over the gate price as a penalty for just buying a days ticket.
    But I'm only getting the one day ticket with mine and still have to buy my park hopper when I get there and the cost for the one day ticket wasn't anywhere near that much money.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast