Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A little confused

Post Thanks / Like
    That is why i'm confused Dorothy!

Post Thanks / Like
    ok the TA site is showing Pop Century, standard room, for 1 adult, 2 teens from Aug 21st to 31st with 1 day MYW ticket for a total of $1169.69.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 111265
    ok the TA site is showing Pop Century, standard room, for 1 adult, 2 teens from Aug 21st to 31st with 1 day MYW ticket for a total of $1169.69.
    Is that with free dining though?

Post Thanks / Like
    Free dining is not offered yet. That is rack rate. Tickets about $80 each, and the room is about $93 a night.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 111265
    When i get a quote from the US Disney site it's nearly $1500!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 111268
    Free dining is not offered yet. That is rack rate. Tickets about $80 each, and the room is about $93 a night.
    That sounds more like it and i assume if free dining was offered the price should stay pretty much the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, it will be rack rate for the hotel and then the price of the 1 day ticket.

Post Thanks / Like
    So if you have the reservation already then when free dining is annouced then you can just add the FD to it?

Post Thanks / Like
    ok I went to the regular Disney World site here in the US and put in the same stuff and got the same thing.

When you were doing your quote, did you remove the park hopper and water park options from the ticket?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 111273
    So if you have the reservation already then when free dining is annouced then you can just add the FD to it?
    yes

Ok when I leave the info the same but keep the park hopper and water park option on the 1 day tickets, it is $1489.22

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast