Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Olive Garden take out

Post Thanks / Like
    So, it is cold and raining. I don't feel like cooking. I also didn't feel like going out to eat either. We could have ordered pizza but nobody really wanted that. So, I looked online because so many restaurants are offering take out now. We decided we wanted Olive Garden. I LOVE having a teen driver in the house sometimes, she is my go-getter now

Anyway, all the entrees at OG come with salad and breadsticks. OMG, you should see the container for the salad. It is HUGE. Surely enough for the 3 of us. But, noooooo, we have 3 of these containers! I think I will be taking my entree (chicken scampi YUM) for lunch tomorrow.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I looveee salad!!! What type of lettuce was in it?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Iceburg lettuce, they also have tomatoes, black olives, pepperocinis, croutons and Italian dressing.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I'm hungry ! OG salads are GREAT !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    A new Olive Garden just opened up in town last week. They don't have carry out yet for some reason though, but I hope that they make it available soon for lunch :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never been in an Olive Garden. Am I missing something?

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent Italiano, Dawn . They start you off with salad or soup and warm Italian seasoned breadsticks . I'm going to make lunch now . LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    But then of course, I come along...

I really dislike Olive Garden. :( It's nothing like my Mother's Italian cooking. :D

Their salad comes dressed and I hate their dressing; too sweet. The food is bathed in sauces that are fat based and needlessly caloric... I'll shut up, because LOADS of folks love them, especially for their all you can eat soup and salad lunch (that costs about $5-6 per person!) but I'm not a fan.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 111781
    I've never been in an Olive Garden. Am I missing something?
    you are definately missing something Dawn. The food is delicious, plentiful and very reasonably priced.

Post Thanks / Like
    See? :D :D LOADS of folks really do like it.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast