Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Delaware

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello there, Sally. You sound like a great Auntie.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sally! I just know you are going to love being here, and we are so going to love having you join our membership!

You will be amazed at how much you can help folks plan their Disney visits. All of your experience will go a long way toward making other folks visits magical.

Do you have any photos of some of your sewing creations? (You'll soon learn that I am the photo beggar. I want to see a photo of nearly everything)!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Disney Secrets, Sally! It's going to be great fun picking your brain and learning some of your WDW secrets!

And you sew! I feel like the Lone Ranger around here! Everyone seems to do wonderful scrapbooking and cardmaking--not to mention creating incredible food--but most of our members don't sew. I don't do much Disney related sewing, but am hoping to change that a bit since Abi (my cousin's daughter who is 16 months old) is mobile and steadier on her feet now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sally!

Post Thanks / Like
    and welcome to Secrets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the welcome. I love seeing the UK addys. That is my other love. I've been working on my family tree as my Grandfather came to the US when he was 18 from England. He passed when my mother was a Teen and we don't have knowledge of our English family. So I've been working on our tree to see what I can find in relatives both past and present.

Looking forward to reading the threads.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyT, post: 111895
    Thank you for the welcome. I love seeing the UK addys. That is my other love. I've been working on my family tree as my Grandfather came to the US when he was 18 from England. He passed when my mother was a Teen and we don't have knowledge of our English family. So I've been working on our tree to see what I can find in relatives both past and present.

Looking forward to reading the threads.
    Hey Sally :18:

Now that's my other obsession! I have been researching my family tree for 15 years now!

I'd love to help you with that!

Maybe start a thread in the Hobbies section and I'll see what I can do!

(Much of my tree is from England too!)

Look forward to chatting with you!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sally and to secrets

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 111628
    Welcome Sally! I just know you are going to love being here, and we are so going to love having you join our membership!

Do you have any photos of some of your sewing creations? (You'll soon learn that I am the photo beggar. I want to see a photo of nearly everything)!
    I've loads of pictures. I just need to figure out how to do pictures here. In the meantime, here are some pictures I have on Photobucket. http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk306/Sally19805/

Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 111751

Welcome to Disney Secrets, Sally! It's going to be great fun picking your brain and learning some of your WDW secrets!

And you sew! I feel like the Lone Ranger around here! Everyone seems to do wonderful scrapbooking and cardmaking--not to mention creating incredible food--but most of our members don't sew. I don't do much Disney related sewing, but am hoping to change that a bit since Abi (my cousin's daughter who is 16 months old) is mobile and steadier on her feet now!
    I belong to another Disney board and boy can we talk sewing. We even have this man that makes the most amazing creations!! You can't miss a day or you get so far behind you can't keep up!!

Quote Originally Posted by kazzaqld, post: 111941
    Hey Sally :18:

Now that's my other obsession! I have been researching my family tree for 15 years now!

I'd love to help you with that!

Maybe start a thread in the Hobbies section and I'll see what I can do!

(Much of my tree is from England too!)

Look forward to chatting with you!
    Oh that would be fun. I love looking into the history. It is as addictive as Disney.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyT, post: 112032
    I've loads of pictures. I just need to figure out how to do pictures here. In the meantime, here are some pictures I have on Photobucket. http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk306/Sally19805/

I belong to another Disney board and boy can we talk sewing. We even have this man that makes the most amazing creations!! You can't miss a day or you get so far behind you can't keep up!!

Oh that would be fun. I love looking into the history. It is as addictive as Disney.
    Ahhhh! I know that thread--or threads! I can't remember the gentleman's name, but he makes wonderful creatons for his DD.

I couldn't keep up with it--I work far too much!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast